Making your donation to Oxford
- Complete the online donation form – and indicate where you wish your gift to be sent. You can also let us know if there is a particular project you have in mind (but note that this must comply with our conditions: capital projects, academic posts, scholarship fund, etc. and will be decided on by the SFOU board.)
- Press “send”.
- You will receive an automatic acknowledgement by email that we have received the form.
- We will then email you a reference number, together with details of the account to which you should send your donation. We may be required to ask you some questions about the source of the funds.
- Make a transfer via your bank of the amount you have pledged. Remember to include the reference number in the Reference section of your payment instructions.
- The funds will be held in a suspense account while we complete any necessary due diligence checks. We will share information with the University compliance team. If we are not satisfied about the provenance of the funds, we are obliged to return them to you.
- Assuming all is in order, we will send you an official receipt and transfer the funds into the Association’s accounts for onward transmission to the intended beneficiaries.
We are also permitted to accept moveable gifts, or “gifts in kind”. Please click here for more information about this.
If you wish to make an anonymous gift, you must still complete the donation form – but you can indicate your wish and we will not share your information with the recipient department or college.